Your Emergency Dentist
As your emergency dentists, Dr. Bradford Korn, Dr. David Harrison and Dr. Keith Harrison do everything they can to accommodate your dental emergencies by being available every weekday, with some evening and Saturday hours as well. We offer a wide range of services to treat your dental emergency and will make sure to provide follow-up care with long-term solutions to your dental issues.
Even if you do not have an appointment, call our office to learn how we can help you immediately. We will do whatever we can to relieve your pain, and offer a variety of payment and financing options that may allow you to receive treatment the very same day.
Tips for Emergency Tooth Care
If a tooth has fallen out:
- Call us as soon as possible.
- Always handle a tooth by the crown, never by the root.
- Rinse the tooth, but do not brush it clean.
- Put the tooth back in the empty socket, if possible.
- If it is not possible, place the tooth in saliva or milk.
Dr. Bradford Korn, Dr. David Harrison and Dr. Keith Harrison proudly serve the people of Ft. Wayne, IN. Please call our office today if you are in pain and experiencing a dental emergency.