Call our office to make us your emergency dentist
In Case of Emergency
All of us at Harrison Dental Group know how stressful and inconvenient a dental emergency can be. Dental emergencies can happen at any time day or night. It is important to stay calm and think quickly when you experience a dental emergency.
Call Us ASAP!
Stay calm and call us as soon as possible. It can mean the difference of saving a tooth or losing one. Quick thinking can prevent additional unnecessary damage and more expensive restorative treatment.
Examples of a dental emergency:
- A tooth that has been knocked out
- A severe bite on the lips, cheeks, or tongue
- Toothache or a dental infection
- A cracked or broken tooth
- Facial trauma
- Foreign objects stuck in your mouth
We Can Help In A Dental Emergency
Call (260) 222-2779 and follow the tips below
Your Emergency Dentist
As your emergency dentists, Dr. Bradford Korn, Dr. David Harrison and Dr. Keith Harrison do everything they can to accommodate your dental emergencies by being available every weekday, with some evening and Saturday hours as well. We offer a wide range of emergency dental care services to treat you and will make sure to provide follow-up care with long-term solutions to your dental issues.
Even if you do not have an appointment, call our office to learn how we can help you immediately. We will do whatever we can to relieve your pain, and offer a variety of payment and financing options that may allow you to receive treatment the very same day.
Tips for Emergency Tooth Care
If a tooth has fallen out:
- Call us as soon as possible.
- Always handle a tooth by the crown, never by the root.
- Rinse the tooth, but do not brush it clean.
- Put the tooth back in the empty socket, if possible.
- If it is not possible, place the tooth in saliva or milk.
Dr. Bradford Korn, Dr. David Harrison and Dr. Keith Harrison proudly offer emergency dental care to the people of Ft. Wayne, IN. Please call our office today if you are in pain and experiencing a dental emergency.