Sedation Dentistry Can Help You Overcome Dental Phobia
What is more relaxing than a good night’s sleep? So, why not sleep away your anxiety at the dentist? With sedation dentistry in Fort Wayne, IN you can do just that. If you are like many people with dental anxiety, you might be avoiding much needed treatment due to a high fear of the dentist. However, ignoring pain or any other sign of a problem can result in a more severe and costly issue.
Who Can Benefit from Sleep Dentistry in Fort Wayne, IN?
Do you suffer or have suffered from any of the following issues?
- High Levels of fear
- Fear of the dentist using needles or shots
- Past traumatic experiences
- Embarrassment about your teeth
- Hard to get numb
- Limited time for dental appointments
- Sensitive teeth
- Sensitivity to dental office environment
Types of Sedation Dentistry We Offer
There are different types of sedation that we offer that will help you stay relaxed and enjoy your time at our office. We will discuss your concerns and the treatment needed to determine which option is best for you.
- Oral Sedation: You take medication in the form of a pill to relax and keep you calm before, during, and after your appointment. Often, patients are not only relaxed during their visits, but many report not remembering much about their procedures.
- Nitrous Oxide: This is a sedative that is inhaled, and is also known as “laughing gas.”
- Local Anesthetic: Injectable anesthetics eliminate discomfort to the areas receiving treatment.
Sedation dentistry in Fort Wayne, IN is very safe and you will be monitored at all times.
Dr. Bradford Korn, Dr. David Harrison and Dr. Keith Harrison of Harrison Dental Group have two offices in Fort Wayne, IN. Please call our office to schedule your appointment today. We look forward to meeting you!